Outfall of Sainte Suzanne
Creation and connection of the marine portion of the Sainte Suzanne treated water outfall to the northeast of the island:
– Realization of a temporary cofferdam in a temporary dike advancing on the ocean of approximately 60m.
– Cofferdeck consisting of 2 walls of PU32 sheet piling of 100 m each. Sheet pile length: 7 m to 8.5 m.
– Earthworks inside the cofferdam up to a height of -5.50 m NGR.
– Driving of 26 HEB280 beams that will serve as anchors for the pipe.
– Installation of 7 x 11.70 m= 81.9m of HDPE pipe diam. 710 mm and a diffuser equipped with an elastomer valve.
– Concreting of the outfall (250 m3 in one go)
– Removal of the sheet piles and dismantling of the temporary dyke.